The Upper Boggy Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team will hold its July Regular Quarterly Meeting on Monday, April 15th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Fannie Mae Stewart Conservatory in Blackland (1902 E. 22nd Street).
The agenda items include:
- Approval of minutes from 1/28/19 Meeting and 2/25/19 Special Called Meeting
- Approval of alternate representatives
- Discussion and possible action on proposed FLUM change at 4603-11 IH35 frontage road (Delwood II neighborhood)
- Discussion and possible action on City Council resolution to ease restrictions on Affordable Housing projects
- Discussion and possible action on proposed FLUM change at 2107 Alamo Street (Blackland neighborhood)
- Update on By-Laws Working Group
Agenda items may be followed by New Business items from the Contact Team or residents or business owners within the planning area. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!