The Upper Boggy Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team will hold its July Regular Quarterly Meeting on Monday, January 28th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Fannie Mae Stewart Conservatory in Blackland (1902 E. 22nd Street).
The agenda items include:
- Approval of minutes from 12/10/17 Special Called Meeting
- Discussion and possible action on revisions to By Laws to bring them into alignment with City of Austin requirements (Stevie Greathouse, COA, presenting)
- Discussion and possible action on revisions to By Laws to create provision for voting membership outside of Neighborhood Association representatives
- Discussion and possible action on option to opt-in to City Front Yard Parking Restrictions
- Discussion on Minneapolis 2040 Plan
Agenda items may be followed by New Business items from the Contact Team or residents or business owners within the planning area. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!