The Upper Boggy Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team will host a presentation from CapMetro regarding the service changes to the neighborhood area as part of the Connections 2025 Plan. Please join us for an informational session and brief Q&A.
The presentation is part of the January Regular Quarterly Meeting on Monday, January 22nd from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Fannie Mae Stewart Conservatory in Blackland (1902 E. 22nd Street).
The agenda items include:
- Approval of minutes from 10/23/17 Regular Meeting
- Presentation by Cap Metro on June 2018 service changes
- Resolution to amend By-Laws Section 4 Article 2
- Discussion on tied entitlements to low-income housing units as part of CodeNEXT
- Discussion on future UBC NPCT informational event on CodeNEXT
Agenda items may be followed by New Business items from the Contact Team or residents or business owners within the planning area. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!