The Upper Boggy Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team will hold its July Regular Quarterly Meeting on Monday, July 24th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Fannie Mae Stewart Conservatory in Blackland (1902 E. 22nd Street).
The agenda items include:
- Approval of minutes from 1/23/17 Regular Meeting
- Election of Officers (J. Kniolek nominated for Vice Chair, B. Wittstruck nominated for Secretary)
- Appointment of Charles Stephens as UBC NPCT Representative to Blackland sub-district, replacing Daniel Tucek (nomination by Blackland NA)
- Discussion on proposal to amend By-Laws Section 4 Article 2
- Discussion on proposal to convene NPCT committee on CodeNEXT
Agenda items may be followed by New Business items from the Contact Team or residents or business owners within the planning area. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!