The Upper Boggy Creek NPCT will convene a specially called meeting on April 11th to hear presentations regarding the One Two East Project. Agenda is as follows:
- Approve minutes from meeting on March 28, 2016
- Presentation and Q/A with Eric Standridge, Robertson Hill Neighborhood Association on the proposed One Two East development
- Presentation and Q/A with Haythem Dawlett, Legend Communities on the proposed One Two East development
- Action: Consider support for Robertson Hill NA’s resolution titled No More for One Two East.
- Action: Consider changing frequency of UBC meetings.
- Other goings on of importance to the UBC area.
- Preliminary agenda for next meeting and adjourn.