The UBC Neighborhood Plan Contact Team meets this Monday March 28, 2016 6:30 pm. The meeting will be held at the Fannie Mae Stewart Conservatory (1902 E. 22nd Street) and all are welcome to attend.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Convene meeting, determine quorum status and self-introductions
- Approve minutes from meetings on December 14, 2015 and February 22, 2016
- Presentation by Eric Stanridge of the Organization of Central East Austin Neighborhoods on the proposed One Two East development. Action: Consider support for OCEAN’s resolution titled No More for One Two East.
- Discussion on demolition of historic structures in the East Austin Historic Preservation District. Action: Consider support for Resolution Requesting a Moratorium on Demolition of Historic Structures in East Austin
- Presentation on Digital Billboards. Action: Consider submitting a letter of support for Scenic Austin’s position on digital billboards.
- Update on Vivos condo development and demolition of the historic church at 2000 East 22nd
- Action: Election of UBC Chairman and Secretary positions.
- Share other goings on of importance to the UBC planning area.
- Preliminary agenda for next meeting and adjourn.