The Upper Boggy Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team will hold its April Regular Quarterly Meeting on Monday, April 23rd from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Fannie Mae Stewart Conservatory in Blackland (1902 E. 22nd Street).
The agenda items include:
- Approval of minutes from 1/23/17 Regular Meeting
- Presentation by Preservation Austin on 26th Annual Homes Tour “Into the Woods”
- Presentation on proposal for 1800 MLK
- Discussion on resolutions for inclusionary zoning and fee-in-lieu
- Discussion on People’s Plan to Combat Gentrification
Agenda items may be followed by New Business items from the Contact Team or residents or business owners within the planning area. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!